RENKO 3 EMA EA
RENKO 3 EMA
- Automatically selects the best stop loss which cuts possible drawdown to a minimum
- Optimized for the fastest possible execution, works by open prices. So you can select Open prices only model in the tester without any qualms, which ensures the fastest optimization
- The EA only works with its own orders marking them using the ea_magic parameter (unique magic number) and will never mix them up with orders of other EAs (which have different magic number), as well as with manually opened orders
- Protecting against failures due to disconnections or terminal disabling. When the terminal is enabled and connection is restored, the EA will keep working with its orders
- Automated recalculation of parameters according to number of digits in the account’s quotes
- n_digits – number of digits in quotes the settings are optimized for
- take_profit – take profit
- stop_loss – stop loss
- lots – volume of performed trades
- slippage – allowed slippage
- ea_magic – magic number of placed orders
- sl_on_ma – allow to calculate an optimized stop loss
- sl_dist – stop loss distance
- ma1_period – first EMA period
- ma2_period – second EMA period
- ma3_period – third EMA period
SPREAD ARBITRAGE EA EUR$2,000.00Add to cart
SPREAD ARBITRAGE EA EUR EA PRICE = 2000$ USD EA PRICE = 2000$ JPY EA PRICE = 2000$ CHF EA PRICE = 2000$ CAD EA PRICE = 2000$ OIL EA PRICE = 2000$ DAX EA PRICE = 2000$ SPREAD TRADING Most traders say that markets nowadays have changed, become more volatile and chaotic. They are …
NEWSET FIX FX 2020
$1,200.00Rated 5.00 out of 5
SWING TRADE EA$1,400.00Rated 5.00 out of 5Add to cart
Swing trading refers to the medium-term trading style that is used by forex traders who try to profit from price swings.
It is trading style requires patience to hold your trades for several days at a time. Swing trading stands between two other popular trading styles: day trading and position trading.
Swing traders identify a possible trend and then hold the trade(s) for a period of time, from a minimum of two days to several weeks.
It is ideal for those who can’t monitor their charts throughout the day but can dedicate a couple of hours analyzing the market every night.