renkoscalper.store is a MQL4 developers team which produces professional automatic trading solutions for nearly 5 years. We would like to share our coding experience with all the people who cannot code, but are interested of automatic trading and would like to get a professional software. We will provide you our unique Forex EA automatic software trading robots which you can take as a great opportunity to earn money on Forex markets. This is a new innovative and automated way to save time and money! All our products are unique and original.
We offer many kinds of Forex EA, Indicators along with other tools based on best trading strategies, so all kinds of investors could find something useful and what fits their trading style best! We are also here to help people getting common sense about currency markets by providing various tips and articles with useful information.
Our goal is to help people who are interested investing in Forex markets using automatic, manual and semi-automatic systems.
Our mission: develop best global trading solutions so that every person on the planet would be capable of using and help developing latest trading technologies.
Privacy and Security Policy
- Service Service is the www.renkoscalper.store website operated by renkoscalper.store
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
renkoscalper.store uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquirer about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
renkoscalper.store may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
renkoscalper.store may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of renkoscalper.store
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights.renkoscalper.store aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where renkoscalper.store relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
- https://www.webxpay.com Their
- We stand behind our products and your satisfaction with them is important to us. However, because our products are digital goods delivered via Internet download we generally offer no refunds.
- If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
- Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within three days (3) of your original purchase.
Terms & Conditions
Website administrator’s rights and responsibility:
All rights reserved for the software author.
- Renkoscalper.store is always responsible to deliver the software to user who is buying, after payment is done.
- We are not responsible of users level of knowledge or experience of using EA robots or other software related with our products or MT4 platform.
- User gets the files as described in the actual software description.
- Support the user with the questions related with actual software aspects and usage, except.: questions about usage of MT4 platform, or other problems which are not related with our files.
- Renkoscalper.store does not take any responsibility with any kind of profit or loss user may experience during any kind of trading in their live accounts with our software.
- We may block your application and delete your account from our database if any suspicious activity will be detected. Any illegal sharing or reselling this software is strictly forbidden and is against the law.
Users rights and responsibility of buying the software from Renkoscalper.store:
- Sharing in any web community is illegal.
- User has a right to request the software files if one made the payment and did not received them automatically.
- If user bought EA or other our software it is his own responsibility to use it just for personal use only.
- Software test results may be different from those are provided in description, because of constant economic changes, as well as different brokers have different settings such as spread and history data. Forex markets is ever changing process which may lead to instability of any strategies, that is why constant settings rechecking and optimization is strongly recommended.
- No refunds are possible because:
- since this software profitability depends on users’ own decisions how to set and use the software, also its own experience and knowledge when auto/manual trading in Forex markets.
- this is software/digital goods, once they are received by user it is not possible to return it.
- user gets full information about the software and is warned about the risks in trading in such markets.
- this is part of developer authority work which can be illegally copied and then return is not possible.
- If user has bought limited license EA (locked to one or more trading account numbers) one has a right to cancel his subscription any time. Also it is possible to change account numbers for the product if needed.
- User has full right to cancel his subscription to new letters from our website, if one was signed to them.
- User data is private and is or will not be used for anything except for authentication during login process and checking license expiration data. It is always possible to delete all personal data from our servers if one desires so.
General Risk Disclosure
The Client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless he or she knows and understands the risks involved for each one of the Financial Instruments. So, prior to buying and using products from Renkoscalper.store Client should consider carefully whether investing in a specific software is for him in the light of his circumstances and financial resources. The Client is warned of the following risks:
- Renkoscalper.store does not and cannot guarantee any profit or loss of the Client’s portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
- The Client should acknowledge that, regardless of any information which may be offered by Renkoscalper.store, the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
- The Client should acknowledge that he runs a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and accepts that he is willing to undertake this risk.
- Information of the previous performance of a Financial markets does not guarantee its current
and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast
as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which the said information refers.
- The Client must not purchase a software unless he is willing to undertake the
risks of loosing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
- Renkoscalper.store will not provide the Client with investment advice relating to investments or possible transactions in investments or make investment recommendations of any kind.
Company name RENKO SCALPER
Address NO 153, kakirawa, Zip code 40000, Sri Lanka
Registered number NCP/MIH/2017/54number NCP/MIH/2019/54